- Nurture Maori business, organisations and groups within Australia.
- Provide members with a central communication point for referrals, resource sharing and advertising
- Provide members with support, assistance and resources that can enhance their business
- Provide a mechanism for Maori business professionals, owners and managers to:Provide a website which will serve as a central meeting space and advertising medium for business Australia-wide
- Share skills, strengths, knowledge, information and experience
- Assist and support each other
- Advertise employment opportunities
- Increase Maori employment and business opportunities
- Share resources and contacts
- Promote their business to the community
- Help businesses grow via introduction to industry government and overseas opportunities
- Give business the opportunities to advertise and post information regarding their services, products, special and unique concepts to both members and the general public
- Give members opportunities to link their business from the Kiwi TV network's website for easy access and to increase traffic flow
Quarterly activities will be organised in the form of speaking engagements, breakfast or morning coffee meetings.
Members will have the opportunity to have a section in the news letter, where the members can advertise a product or a service in detail.
A monthly letter will be sent to the members with information regarding special events, new members, business success stories and tips, as well as testimonials on products purchased.
Businesses are encouraged to offer membership discounts and special offers to other MBN members. This will encourage members to purchase each others' products.